Welcome to the Great Outdoors.
If you’re looking for outdoor adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Warren Wilson’s 1,100 acre campus is your playground, and it extends into the Blue Ridge mountains, where you can spend your weekends climbing, kayaking, canoeing, canyoneering and more.
Don’t Take Our Word For It.
Rankings don’t mean everything. But Warren Wilson has been recognized over and over for providing access to an impressive outdoor experience. Here are just a few:
- No. 13 on Backpacker Magazine’s “The 20 Best Colleges for Hikers” list.
- Princeton Review’s “Green Colleges”
- One of eight colleges “For Students Who’d Rather Be Outside” by Men’s Journal
- Best Value Schools’ “Top 50 Outdoor Schools”
- College Magazine’s “Top 10 Greenest Campuses”
- Sierra magazine’s “Cool Schools”