About the Student Health Center
The Student Health Center is staffed by one full-time registered nurse, one part-time registered nurse, and the Health Center Crew. Medical direction is provided by a licensed MD.
There is no fee for current students to visit the Health Center.
Services We Offer:
- Basic healthcare for sickness and injury
- Referrals, if needed, to other medical practitioners
- Over-the-counter medications and some prescriptions
- Health Education
- Contraceptives such as condoms, dental dams, and emergency contraception (Plan B)
- STI testing (fee based)
- Transportation to local doctors
We also usually host a flu vaccine clinic in the Fall.
Warren Wilson students are required to have health insurance.
Review Our Health Insurance Coverage
Wellfleet Student Health Insurance – Benefits at a Glance 2022-2023
Wellfleet Student Health Insurance – Summary of Benefits & Coverage 2022-2023
Insurance Waiver Instructions
If you already have health insurance, you may waive the health insurance provided to you. Instructions for waiving student insurance and removing the charge from your bill vary slightly from year to year and are available as part of the new student onboarding (or are emailed directly to returning students).