Warren Wilson College News

Would you like to schedule a campus visit? Spring is an ideal time

Spring is the perfect time to visit our campus. We welcome all newly accepted students, applicants and prospective students, and offer campus tours Monday through Friday at 8:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.

Accepted students can usually stay overnight, meet with an academic adviser and their admission counselor, sit in on classes and attend campus service opportunities and events. Tours, information sessions and classes also are available to juniors and sophomores in high school who are beginning their college search.

If you are an accepted student, congratulations on your admission to Warren Wilson and please find more information on this page. If you have not applied yet or are just starting your college search, please schedule your visit here.

Share

3 Responses to “Would you like to schedule a campus visit? Spring is an ideal time”

1. Giovanna Quattrone:

Hello

I am a high school junior at First Flight High School in Kill Devil Hills NC. I would like to schedule a visit to W.W.C. for Feb 15th or the 18th. I would like to spend the night if possible. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank You Gia

2. Jodie Conlan:

I would like to come visit Monday, Feburary 18. This will be the most convenient time for me and a friend who will be in town. Thank you.

3. Kelly Terzis:

I would like to visit W. W. campus on Friday, March 22. We will be flying from NJ and hopefully the weather will cooperate. Would you let me know if this is a convenient time so we can make airline and hotel reservations.

Thank you.

Kelly Terzis