- Submit your application and all supporting materials. (Note the application deadlines in orange and required supporting materials below.)
- The readmission committee will review your application once it and all required supporting materials are complete.
- You will receive an admission decision within two weeks of completing your application.
- Accepted students will receive detailed instructions about the terms of their reenrollment via email. Students who left the College under a probation or suspension status will reenter the College under probationary status until it has been reevaluated at the end of the first semester.
- To secure your re enrollment at Warren Wilson College, pay your $300 re-enrollment deposit.