Three Ways to Study Away
We understand that one size does not fit all when it comes to studying off-campus. It’s why we offer three different ways to study away.
- semester or year-long courses, programs, and internships with partner institutions around the world;
- domestic study and internship programs in New York, D.C., and Philadelphia;
- 2-3 week faculty-led programs as the culmination of a semester-long course.
Partnership Programs Abroad
Warren Wilson College holds exchange agreements or partnerships with institutions in a number of countries to ensure the smooth transition of transferring credit. There are also various opportunities for you to participate in Intern + Study programs internationally. These often include a part-time internship in a field relevant to your major and career interests with accompanying academic seminars. You can gain a full semester’s worth of credit through such programs with prior approval.
Partner Study Abroad Programs Include:
- Greece: Perrotis College in Thessaloniki
- China: Liaocheng University in Sacred Mountain
- France: Université Catholique de l’Ouest
- Japan: Kansai Gaidai University
- Korea: Hannam University
- Mexico: Universidad Popular Autóma del Estado de Puebla (UPAEP)
- Northern Ireland: Queen’s University Belfast
International Internship and Study Abroad Sites Include:
- Dublin, Ireland
- Florence, Italy
- Perugia, Italy
- Sydney, Australia
- Loch Lomand, Scotland
- Barcelona, Spain