by Micah Wilkins, Editor-in-Chief
Student Caucus had a total of $1,725 in grant money to allocate to different student groups and student-led initiatives. After discussing the distribution of this sum in two different meetings, last week Student Caucus voted to allocate the following funds:
- $295 to the Ultimate Frisbee team, so that they are able to attend more tournaments and grow as a team.
- $180 will be spent on cards for Magic the Gathering players, to open up this activity to more students on campus.
- $400 will go toward adding beginner holds to the climbing wall in Bryson Gym.
- The Herb Crew was allocated $125 to fund more workshops and to host guest speakers on campus.
- Senior Hannah Schiller was given $40 to print an herb zine for the campus community.
- $320 will be used to purchase two unicycles to perform with in the Circus this spring.
- $250 will be spent on decorations and prizes for the talent show hosted by the Diversity Crew.
- Senior Mike Willey’s People’s Performance Troupe was allocated $115 for making masks for a performance.